Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Was Robbed...

...and although I am ok, as well as my car, I have officially been robbed while travelling. After cruising the astounding California Rt 1 coastal highway for the last few days, a random stop in Calabasas (just outside of LA) which was only meant for a good nights sleep, some laundry, and a grocery store...has turned into a horrendous idea! While the load of white laundry was in the only washing machine, I was in the pool trying to fix my transparent skin tone. Instead, I should've been guarding the wash room with all of my might. The load of darks that I was waiting to wash (I am 1 of 4 people checked into this hotel so I wasn't concerned for the safety of my grimy attire) was sitting in the laundry room (directly adjacent to the pool)-MISTAKE. Not only did some low-life steel my clothing, I can't even say that they stole ALL of my clothing-they weeded through the bag and kindly left my under ware (took the bras, left the drawers). WOW!..& to think...these are the people that we share the earth with-blah!

No comments: